Characteristics of a Successful Member
- Recognized by peers as providing high quality veterinary health care.
- A practice's principal manager, with equity interest, who is empowered to institute change.
- Active in their civic and/or professional communities
- Develop and lead a profitable, ethical, well-managed practice.
- Utilize good business and management principles to build their practice's value.
- Seek out and share business growth strategies with like-minded peers.
- Driven, creative, entrepreneurial, strategically minded.
- Respects and appreciates the sharing of ideas.
- Able to function effectively in a team environment.
- Looking to elevate their practice and are willing to contribute towards others' success at the same time.
- Can identify and understand the value that being in a management group provides.
- Aspires to be identified as "best of the best".
- Is committed to being in practice another 5-years.
- Willing to invest the time in the group's activities to drive their practice's return rate.
* as determined by a 2013 survey of VMG members performed by The Whiteboard Team